Wednesday, November 18, 2009

For Those Who are Struggling

As some of you may know, I've been sick for the past few days. I have a severe cough and my eyes are oozing. Gross! Yeah....I know. So, contemplating this week's challenge, I've realized that I'm not up to the task. So, if you're like me, and unable to run two miles for any reason, find something equivalent and KNOCK IT OUT!

Wouldn't it be impressive if I could get a girl to fall in love with me, whilst my eyes were oozing all over the place?! That would be INTENSE. That's one that you have to work up to - it happens in stages....you need the "oozing eyes" achievement first, and then the rest is easy. For now, I'm just going to shoot for the "get well soon" achievement. I'm looking forward to hearing of your successes.

Coming soon, we're going to look to George Catlin for some inspiration. Just know that he was a super-hardcore Indian painter from the nineteenth century. Good luck running!

1 comment:

  1. I've been following along with all of these challenges! I'm so happy that SOMEONE out there is trying to get me to do something for once! I can't wait until this becomes a huge social networking site like Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter! There haven't been new challenges for a while now so I've just been doing the old ones for the past few weeks.

    I know that you guys are so busy thinking up new challenges so I won't take up any more of your time!

    ReplyDelete